Thursday, July 7, 2011

SUMMER STRIPES


BORD DU LAC It was such a hot day, James and I felt like taking an afternoon walk by the lak with our cameras. We ate some melting ice creams and relaxed at the port while watching the colorful boats and the sun setting down. It was such a lovely evening, when we got back home we decided to cook some vegetables. When it is so hot outside, I crave for fruits, vegetables and frozen beverages.


I have always loved wearing stripes, and this shirt reminded me of the sailor clothing trend, but in a more summer and fun way, instead of dark blue and white here the stripes are made of cream and light blue. So perfect for some beach parties and cocktail by the pool dinners. Also I paired it with a lace short and my favourite mango sunnies.


SHIRT: Zara / SHORT: Zara / BAG: Louis Vuitton / SHOES: www.justannashoes.com / SUNNIES: Mango


No comments:

Post a Comment